Monday 28 January 2008

Blogging Debut: flavour of the moment

So first ever blog post, on a blog of all places. As a deeply private person, due to innate tediousness more than reluctant keeper of secret & profound insights, an unusual move to be sure. But the possibilities of sharing ramblings can be in fact too much to bear for even the most uncommunicative, and a constructive outlet might be of some benefit to an otherwise stunted mind. Not to mention, a somehow far more satisfying indulgence than keeping a diary, which is just shit; if I'm going to bore myself witless writing and rehashing internet based verbal bumdrips, at least I can take some of you down with me.

Part inspired by watching some of the fucking weirdos extroverts that the interweb has seen fit to give carte blanche to, this seems a rather modest endeavour all told. Whether or not it is one I'll continue to invest my precious and irrevocable and oh sweet jesus I can literally see it falling out of me time in, we'll see. In the meantime, I'm going to post up a bunch of shit to see how my page looks.

No comments: